- beco das cores arraial d'ajuda o lindo beco das cores em arraial d'ajuda
- ecoparque arraial d'ajuda venha divertir se no ecoparque em arraial d'ajuda
- ecoresort arraial d'ajuda hotel ecoresort arraial d'ajuda
- ecoresort arraial dajuda hotel ecoresort arraial dajuda
- estrada do mucugê arraial d'ajuda a linda estrada do mucugê em arraial d'ajuda
- praia de pintinga arraial d'ajuda a linda praia da pitinga em arraial d'ajuda
- praia de pintinga e praia do taipe arraial d'ajuda lindas praias de pitinga e taipe em arraial d'ajuda
- praia de pintinga arraial dajuda linda praia de pitinga em arraial d'ajuda
- rua do mucugê em arraial dajuda rua do mucugê em arraial d'ajuda
Arraial d'Ajuda is located in the district of Porto Seguro, in the southern part of the state of Bahia on the top of impressive colorful cliffs surrounded by the immense Atlantic forest and endless beaches with warm green-blue waters.
Arraial d’Ajuda is a charming small village that since its birth in 1549 preserved her typical architecture, culture and surrounding native nature. The city has the same latitude as some other mystic places in the world like Bali, Indonesia that always attracted esoteric and adventurers from all over the world.
Nearly 18 kilometers of beautiful colorful beaches are the main attraction of Arraial d’Ajuda. Some of them protected by reefs, forming natural swimming pools at low tide, others still preserved and semi deserted.A historical church dated 1549 and the two most important streets, Bróduei and Mucugê divide the center of Arraial d’Ajuda.
On “Bróduei” you can find little colorful shops who sell typical crafts and also gives access to the square where the church of Nossa senhora d’Ajuda is located. Mucugê is a charming street where most of the restaurants, bars, shops and hotels are located and where the nightlife is the most intense. This street also gives access to the beach with the same name.
The mixture of locals, native indians, hippies, tourists transformed Arraial d’Ajuda into a small international village and therefore call it “the corner place of the world”.
For more information about the city of Arraial d'Ajuda visit the site: Arraial d'Ajuda